New site

Friday, December 26, 2008

processing video test

video
A quick experiment i have made in procesing using Jmyron library will keep working in order to make more complex and interactive results.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

hello Processing !!

Friday, December 5, 2008

arabic tesselations


Currently working in collaboration with KRFR group of Barcelona, in the developmento of a tower for Dubai for the XI ThyssenKrupp Elevator competition, this are the first experiments for generating an arabic pattern tesselation, one of the intentions is that the tesselation takes into consideration enviormental data in its generation steps , more from this project on the next posts.

Monday, December 1, 2008

parametric facade experiment

This a project i developed with some architecture students of the ITESM , the objective was to develop the facade of a building under certain parametric conditions which had to deal with the building itself and the urban landscapes that surround the area. The idea of the project is to make some apertures on the facade by linking parametrically the building with the other landscapes.
So depending on the distance that its between the building and the local landscapes the apertures respond in amplitude, in other words if the building its near to a landscape the apertures go wider and if it is the opposite the apertures go narrower.



To achieve this i made a grashopper definition wich infuence a set of curves with a repulsive behaivior , linked to a set of points wich represent the other buildings , this points affect the curves depending the distance that there is between each of the curves and the evaluation point.

Related Posts with Thumbnails